Tuesday 24 February 2009

ROSES ARE RED??? (14.02.09)

L:
As single ladies we are very aware of V day. Walking past Clintons the day before there was a MASSIVE queue of men (who annoyingly leave things to the last minute) getting that, MUST HAVE card. Lol
Well, we are fans of love and couples, family etc but when you don't have all that yourself it can lead to being envious (or just straight hating) of people celebrating this day. We can honestly say we do not hate on the next girl whose man is buying her a card, some flowers, cooking her a meal, taking her on a romantic holiday for the weekend or even proposing to her!!! (I can't do this anymore, the jealousy-arrrgggghhhhhhh, LMAO). Anyways, Saturday's as usual we are busy working so half of the day flies past quick (thank God it did). Another single girlfriend of ours arranged a get together at her place for single ladies ONLY, to eat, drink and chat crap bout guys - well we were not about to go and drown our sorrows as that would've been even worse than sleeping. Why would you do that?? Why do you have to highlight the fact that you are single?? Being single isn't always bad, at the moment we're having fun dating and flirting (with guys we know it's not going anywhere with) but when you start getting bored you phone or text people who thank God you have finally got in contact (hehe). V day is not only for BFs and GFs but for anyone you love, so I decided to take my little bro for dinner.but I had a surprise visit, (yep, I was being admired from a far). I was given a card, chocolates, and tiny bottles of rum AND was taken to dinner. So what did I wear??? I wasn't expecting any date so I was casual; I wore black leggings, which showed off my cute bottom so when I walked around he'd want me even more and a striped peach and white shirt with sexy thigh high boots. Dinner was good but unfortunately I'm not interested boohoo, however the element of surprise and being wooed made me happy.

J:
You're lucky L, dinner and a card.. My day however, was pretty boring and straightforward: work, home and bed (ALONE)!!!. The only highlight of the day was coming home to see my mummy, because I hadn't seen her for 2 days, my one and only valentine.

No comments:

Post a Comment