Thursday 5 March 2009

BOREDOM STRIKES AND BLAZERS GET MADE

L.

(some time in december 2008)
Browsing FB, as you do when one becomes idol and what do I come across? Friend's bday party pictures.

Q) ...aaaand who is this friend standing next to?

A) A very seriously sexy looking guy!! I think, wow, this guy is too much.

So I roll my cursor over him and yup he is tagged!!! I know his name, jeez, strike one!! Lmaooo!! So I click on his name and go to his profile and try to add him immediately, and yep, man is already my friend, strike two!!! How could I have missed this guy??? Hmmm...well maybe due to the fact that I'm so immersed in my work I don't have time for any eye candy?? Errrr mate I don't think so!!! So I poke this dude... Couple days later poked back. (A poke is disgusting if you really think bout the true meaning behind it, lol). Thank God, FB chat just became available too!! So he's online and I'm online, I say 'hi', he says 'hi'. I say 'are you a model?' He says 'no', I say 'well you look like you are', he says 'thanks'. Hmmm...well at least man is responding!! So we start making chit chat BUT - I can't tell this guy I'm on his ting, no way!!! So what do I say??? I say 'I'm a designer and I want to make you a blazer'. Yup made work for myself I did not need!!! Like I don't have enough to do, ahhh mate and I don't like saying something and not do it; don't you just hate shitchatters? Lol
So when we meet up on FB, we chat and get to know eachother, its fun but yea I find out he a young ting, hmmm...put me right off but he still wants the blazer!! So I design, I email him and later we arrange to meet up for me to measure him up! Yea people I get to meet him and touch him, MATE, I'm on cloud 3 right now! Lol.

Saturday 17.01.09
We meet for dinner and get the ball rolling and we end up in the ladies loo for me to take his measurements and I'm thinking (whilst I have him in a cubicle) I could just pounce on him but don't want to scare little man off to go tell his friends that this so called older business woman is a crazy nutcase! So I chill! Anyways gotta get this blazer made asap so I can see him again!

Sunday 22.02.09
I meet Mr P to get some help and advice on how to get this done. Not done menswear before so I'm dabbling in new waters. He breaks down costings etc and we get things moving.

Thursday 26.02.09
Pattern gets made within a day, I buy materials however I've not gone for the classic black as I've seen this guys pics and he likes colour. So I've chosen a colour I think is not too bright but will look amazing on his skin.

Wednesday 04.03.09
I go to the factory, start cutting the parts and placing the flowers where they need to be on the blazer. I leave work to go to my other work, what a long day, EVERYDAY!!

While I'm at the factory, working hard, working late, I'm hungry and all I can think of is next time Lee, shut your mouth and you won't create work for yourself!! Mate, if he don't give up then I'm doublely Peed!!! Lmao (wish me luck girls, you know how it is).
Anyways blazer is looking good so far and if people like it may just be in demand, hmmm??

1 comment:

  1. You're too craven......

    serves u right!!! hahahahaha....

    ReplyDelete