Thursday 5 March 2009

SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER (21.02.09)

L
21.02.09
At home on a Saturday night and nothing to do, I’m really tired but yep, I want to go out, just because I’ve just got my hair cut and want to show it off (can’t let a FrSH new style go to waste!! LOL). So, my girl Nay comes to pick me up (no I don’t drive any more, couldn’t afford to run a 1series with the costs of business alongside so I’m on TFL baby – no road tax , no petrol – although they may be hidden costs within my monthly travel card – but hey its cheaper than a car). So we drive up to Holborn where Reggie Yates holds a monthly event called Trading Places. The venue is plush, queue is long and phat but we get in. It’s very different from the raves I go to, the music is more commercial and the people are varied – everyone there is making a fashion statement whether it is glam or casual, with big hairdos, bold make up and bright colours!! I love it. Well, I dressed in between as you can see and the hairdo isn’t BIG but it’s good enough for me. So towards the end of the night, after dancing our feet off and screaming lyrics til our lungs are exhausted we resort to taking pics, woohoooo FB time!! As you do, you find a spot - we found the elevator by the toilets (hehe). Talk about girls gone wild, we were posing like jokers but I'm sure the security guy was counting his lucky stars just watching!! LOL

1 comment: