Thursday 26 March 2009

IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME COMING


Tuesday 10.03.09




L:

At long last.....we could finally go to Fashion Enter boutique with our garments. We made an appointment to meet Stephanie (the manager) at 5:30pm. She was as much excited as we were, because being in the industry, she knows
exactly how manufacturers and people in general can take the p*** and let u down. Anyway, she loved the dresses and arranged to put them on show when she's back in the shop on Thursday.

Throughout the week I've been working on getting the things ready for
packaging our dresses. I got in contact with a great company that
provide bags, labels, price tags etc. and more importantly the company
can put our logo on everything and anything we like - check the pic of
the bag!!



I had a bit of trouble getting the right version of the logo the company
could use to print on the bags etc. Luckily a graphic designer we
worked with converted the adobe cs3 version I had to the one the company
needed, which was adobe cs2, (hmmm, I know these things are ever so
technical!!)
So I emailed the logo to the company and await their quote. I must say
we have been very fortunate to come across companies that speak the same
money language as us because the quotes are too good i.e. we can afford
it!!

J:

This week I was liaising with a friend of ours, (who happens to be a fabulous fashion stylist) as she was having a photo shoot to promote her brand new business venture and she asked us to design and make some dresses. The dresses were finished and looked AMAZING (is it weird saying my own work is good.....jeez, who cares, good is good, LOL)!!!!!! I met her later on that evening and she was sooooo happy and pleased with the dresses. What you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment